Grand Tour of Greece
5/6 day Private tour
A Grand Tour of Greece including visits to the major sites which are in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. Marvel at Ancient & modern wonders.
Prepare to be astounded and amazed while receiving an informative, exciting commentary from your tour guide, Travel in the comfort of a late model taxi, minivan, minibus or full-sized bus with full a/c and recliner aircraft type seating
Private Group tours are arranged and conducted by us from two to fifty persons, choose between a lux taxi, minivan or minibus seating up to 22 or a full-sized bus capable of seating 60 persons - all fully air conditioned for your comfort
- After your Athens Tour travel along the National Highway stopping at the Corinth Canal
- Then drive to Ancient Corinth to see where St. Paul wrote his Epistles.
- Next stop is at Epidauros ancient amphitheater with unbelievable acoustics.
- Arrive at Nafplion to check-in at your Hotel, time to explore this picturesque former capitol of Greece.
- After breakfast visit Palamidi castle and Mycenae The "City of Gold."
- Afterwards enjoy a beautiful drive through the mountains and countryside to Olympia.
- After breakfast, tour Olympia site and museum - before starting the drive to Delphi.
- Cross the Gulf of Corinth see the Rion-Antirion Bridge and fortresses of Rion and Antirion to arrive at Delphi.
- At Delphi you will be taken directly to your hotel with free time for dinner and shopping.
- After breakfast you will be taken to Delphi Archeological site and museum and met again after your visit.
- Leaving Delphi travel to Meteora this magical place with Monasteries that seem to float in the air.
- Pass through some of the most fertile land in Greece before arriving at Meteora for a short sightseeing tour
- After breakfast tour the Meteora Monasteries - before starting the drive back to Athens
- Hotel accommodation will be arranged to your specification from small family run to 5 star hotels
Included in your Grand Tour of Greece
Fully air conditioned luxury class minivan or minibus with English speaking escort to enthrall you throughout your tour with a fascinating commentary - ready to answer your questions and to assist you when ordering lunch, dinner or shopping. Hotel accommodation - twin room with A/C, TV, Wi-Fi - and breakfast
- Official Tour Guide available in many languages
- Dinner at your hotel or in the village's